Most unexpected events that occur in a network are caused by human error. CONDIS training services develop employee skills to make the right decisions at the right time.
Maintaining a skilled workforce is key to mitigating risks of power outages or accidents in the field.
CONDIS offers a comprehensive training portfolio enabling your team to make effective decisions in each life cycle stage of your high-voltage equipment and resolve unexpected situations. Our training includes both theoretical and practical courses in a range of products and applications.
Sample training content:
- Instrument transformer theory
- HV capacitor theory
- Equipment functioning: hardware and software
- Installation and commissioning
- Preventive maintenance
- Tests in measurement transformers
- Corrective field service operations and troubleshooting
- Product life cycle and asset management
- Condition monitoring
- Additional customized training courses
- Develop employee skills to make the right decision at the right time
- Improve system reliability, availability and predictability by adopting a suitable asset management strategy
- Extend your equipment’s operating life by knowing all the possible solutions
- Stay updated on the latest products and services in the marketplace
- Get customized training and answers to your specific needs