Aging assets and financial constraints require alternative asset management scenarios. Choosing repair services is an efficient and cost-effective option for extending the life of your equipment, saving capital, and keeping equipment reliable and available.
We can restore your high-voltage equipment to its original condition in our HV workshop.
Depending on part status, repairs may include complete dismantling, checking and cleaning parts, or replacing spare parts. After a rework, we then perform leak and routine tests to make sure the refurbished capacitors have similar features and reliability to new ones.
What needs repairing?
- Dielectric breakdown
- Corrosion and leaks
- Physical damage
- Equipment nearing end-of-life
- Equipment lifetime extended
- Reduced risk of unplanned outages
- Maintenance investments are made more efficient by focusing on the right assets and capital expenditure is optimized by postponing investments
- Your equipment works as quickly as possible
- More cost-effective solution than standard part replacements