Broadband Power Lines Communications
CONDIS Broadband over Power Lines (BPL) saves valuable time for renewable energy operators by quickly connecting their power plants to the grid. This cost-effective, reliable and robust solution collects data from a range of smart devices and transports the information back to the distribution network operators.
This communication method is designed to transmit a differential signal across two phases in order to reduce interference and electromagnetic emissions. The CONDIS BPL coupler is an ideal solution for utilities with isolated access to the backbone fiber optic network and where other forms of network connectivity are limited. Compliant with the IEC 60358 standards, CONDIS Broadband over Power Lines coupler is designed to meet the highest requirements for safety and performance.
- Compliant with IEC 60358 and IEEE 1901
- Devices equipped with wildlife protection
- Includes overvoltage protection device and HF-Filter
- Silicone shed design for outdoor applications
- Line voltage range 6 kV to 36 kV
- Operating temperature -40°C up to +75°C
- Dry capacitor technology