AC- or DC-filter capacitors, connected line-to-ground, are intended to filter high frequency components generated by the power electronic converters.
Filter capacitors are compliant with the standard IEC 60358-3 and are available with either a porcelain or a composite insulator that is in full compliance with IEC 60815.
The filter capacitors are designed for a wide range of service temperatures. Recently, “arctic” capacitors have been designed for applications in the most severe environmental conditions, supporting extreme temperatures down to –60° Celsius.
CONDIS®’ technology is highly flexible and can be customized to meet customers’ specific mechanical and electrical requirements.
- Capacitance 1000pF and higher
- Typical cantilever strength values from 5kNm to 25kNm (related to the solution length)
- Nominal voltage Un from 72.5kV to 1200kV 50/60Hz 60 to 1000 kV DC
- Synthetic oil-based capacitor technology
- Test voltage up to 1100kV 50/60Hz
- Lightning impulse voltage up to 2700kV 1.2/50µs
- Switching impulse voltage up to 1950kV 250/2500µs
- Resistant to corrosion