Sales Manager EMEA
Over the last hundred years, CONDIS has been providing the grid with the most innovative, efficient and reliable medium and high-voltage products and solutions. Our state-of-the-art capacitors ensure voltage distribution uniformity, breaking power increase and precise voltage measurement.
As a world leader, CONDIS invests constantly in research and development. Our innovations enable us to meet our customers’ high expectations by delivering advanced and valuable solutions to the global marketplace’s ever-evolving requirements.
Digitalization, energy consumption increase, grid infrastructure reliability and carbon footprint reduction are CONDIS’ key challenges to achieve a more prosperous and safer future for the coming generations.
For our Sales team, located in Rossens (FR) Switzerland, we are looking for a
SALES MANAGER – EMEA (100%)
As a Sales Manager – EMEA, you will be responsible for managing and developing selected large international key accounts assigned to you. You will closely coordinate with-, and report to the Sales Director.
This role maintains and builds on the strong strategic relationships between customers and the Company.
As much as 60% time for international customer visiting activities to be expected.
- Lead and execute strategic plans to ensure long term growth with both existing and potential new customers and markets
- Build long-term relationships with existing and prospective customers, including key personnel in Marketing, Engineering, Research, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Analyse market trends, identify customer product and technology requirements and communicate them throughout CONDIS organization
- Track reliable customers forecasts
- Compile quotes. Review and negotiate contracts
- Drive for results to achieve customer satisfaction, sales, agreed margins, growth, account development and other key metrics
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting with a focus on value creation for the customer and value capturing for the Company
- Report success, lessons learned and corrective plans
- Travel internationally and domestically as needed to achieve targets, participate to relevant international fairs and conferences
- You are an engineer with a head for business (and possibly a business degree) with relevant sales experience.
- 10 years’ experience in Business to Business sales and/or marketing
- 5 years’ sales experience in HV equipment/components business, in voltage measurement would be an asset
- Fluent in French and English, German an asset
- Computer literate
- Customer first shared value
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Self-starter; Creative thinker with strong team spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative negotiator with ability to solve complex situations, find win-win solutions and close the deal
- Reliable and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
If you want to join an innovative – growing – international – fast-paced company,
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org until August 12, 2019