Over the last hundred years, CONDIS has been providing the grid with the most innovative, efficient and reliable medium and high-voltage products and solutions. Our state-of-the-art capacitors ensure voltage distribution uniformity, breaking power increase and precise voltage measurement.
As a world leader, CONDIS invests constantly in research and development. Our innovations enable us to meet our customers’ high expectations by delivering advanced and valuable solutions to the global marketplace’s ever-evolving requirements.
Digitalization, energy consumption increase, grid infrastructure reliability and carbon footprint reduction are CONDIS’ key challenges to achieve a more prosperous and safer future for the coming generations.
For our Engineering Team, located in Rossens (FR) Switzerland, we are looking for a
As a Prototyping Manager, your mission will be to manage the prototypes design, manufacturing, testing and stock by ensuring continuous technical improvement of HV products and components; actively participating in reducing TMC of HV products; handling the prototypes according to Product Life Cycle (PLC).
- Research, test and develop new technologies and processes, possibly in collaboration with external partners
- Manage projects that he is responsible of according to the guidelines (PLC)
- Monitor the prototype costs
- Research various possible solutions and define optimal technical solutions while respecting the objectives of product costs
- Supervise the prototypes production and tests according to specifications
- Ensure continuous design improvement, actively participate in the TMC reduction of products
- Know the products and their components, in particular their technical sizing, their manufacturing process, their standard suppliers, their tests and success criteria’s
The Prototyping Manager may be requested to travel (domestic/international) about 4 times a year.
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, or electrical / materials with very good mechanical knowledge
- 3-5 years’ experience in technical projects management in an industrial environment
- Experience in the development and monitoring of new technologies to the industrialization phase
- Experience in High Voltage field is an asset
- Knowledge of physics and materials chemistry
- Applied knowledge in mechanical (design, CAD)
- HV knowledge is an asset
- Fluency in French and English; German an asset
- Results orientated (pro-active and positive attitude)
- Decision making ability and autonomy
- Demonstrated ability to make improvements and solutions
- Proficient in planning activities, excellent prioritization ability
- Listening skills; Good communicator and Team player
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time
- Reliable and able to work in a multi-cultural environment
If you want to join an innovative – growing – international – fast-paced company,
please send your resume to email@example.com until February 29, 2020