Manufacturing Process Engineer
Over the last hundred years, CONDIS has been providing the grid with the most innovative, efficient and reliable medium and high-voltage products and solutions. Our state-of-the-art capacitors ensure voltage distribution uniformity, breaking power increase and precise voltage measurement.
As a world leader, CONDIS invests constantly in research and development. Our innovations enable us to meet our customers’ high expectations by delivering advanced and valuable solutions to the global marketplace’s ever-evolving requirements.
Digitalization, energy consumption increase, grid infrastructure reliability and carbon footprint reduction are CONDIS’ key challenges to achieve a more prosperous and safer future for the coming generations.
For our Operations Team, located in Rossens (FR) Switzerland, we are looking for a
MANUFACTURING PROCESS ENGINEER
The Manufacturing Process Engineer develops, implements, monitors and maintains efficient manufacturing processes and workflow, for CONDIS® products, systems and solutions.
He/she works closely with the Product Managers to validate process and manufacturing methods.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials, conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; establishing specifications and acceptance criteria for manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors and assuring commissioning in accordance with ISO standards and company guidelines
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout
- Ensure product and process quality by designing testing methods; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes, driving design-for-assembly/manufacturability (DFMA)
- Work with R&D to ensure optimum design for manufacturability, establish appropriate manufacturing processes and documentation prior to the start of pilot runs of new products
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by following up relevant statistical control data and evaluating future needs
- Provide technical guidance to initiate and drive Root Cause / Corrective Action on production issues related to engineering design, tooling, specifications and processes
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date process data base / documentation
- Complete design and development projects by training and guiding technicians / operators
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electricity or Manufacturing Engineering
- 5 years of relevant experience in an equivalent position
- Excellent knowledge of automation, data acquisition systems and analysis, as well as industrialization, manufacturing methods and procedures
- Lean Manufacturing; Six Sigma; 5S background
- Office Suite experiment user
- CAD: Solidworks an asset
- French mother tongue; fluent in English
- Project management knowledge
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Results oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
If you want to join an innovative – growing – international – fast-paced company,
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.