Installation & Commissioning
Assuring the highest installation quality and implementing best practices in your day-to-day operations to ensure safety and a lifetime of reliable operations.
Installation and commissioning is a key stage that determines the future reliability of your high-voltage equipment. With a highly skilled and experienced workforce, CONDIS offers full installation and commissioning services to ensure trouble-free startup.
- Hardware installation
- Software setup
- Calibration and onsite testing
- Final inspection and acceptance
- CONDIS experts guide you through every installation and commissioning step
- The highest installation quality that complies with the latest standards and norms
- Best practices implemented in your day-to-day operations to ensure safety and a lifetime of reliable operations
- A working relationship between CONDIS and your teams to handle future incidents
- Option to receive comprehensive training to build a self-sufficient crew