CONDIS Lab Services at a glance
CONDIS High-Voltage Laboratory Services
HV capacitors are your first line of defense against stress caused by grid operations, so they need special care.
Unexpected voltage surges, extreme temperatures as well as intense switching activities may speed up the aging of your high-voltage capacitor, which can cause a drift in technical features.
To guarantee the reliability of your high-voltage capacitors, Condis offers assessment services.
1. Laboratory test
Routine Electrical Test: The routine electrical test in high-voltage laboratory is the most reliable way to assess electrical features.
With this process, we make sure the capacitor is in mint condition.
Customized Electrical Test: We also offer a range of customized tests (partial discharge tests, capacitance tests, tan delta tests, etc.)
2. Leak test
Leak Tightness: Dielectric fluid under pressure impacts the stability of electrical features. Over the years, it is important to make sure the capacitors remain immaculate on this aspect.
3. Test report
Age Assessment: We assess the capacitor and compare the electrical behavior to its original condition. Accordingly, we advise on three different options:
- Keep it as it is
- Maintain the capacitor to increase the lifespan or replace it
- Recycle the defective capacitor
- A factual picture of the health and performance of assets and reduced risk of unplanned outages
- Optimized strategic repair-replace decisions
- A detailed root causes analysis
- Help with defining a proactive maintenance strategy that can lead to significant savings
- High-voltage capacitors are put back on line after extended storage
- End-of-life projections for equipment